Introduction to Me

Alright, let's do this one last time.

My name is Darrell Faison, but every calls me DJ. I was not bitten by a radioactive spider or radioactive pig, but I have been drawing for a while, and for 10 years I've been the one and only artist at my school. Long ago, I did some animations for a while on a software called, "Flipnote Studio" on the Nintendo DSi as a child. Then, everything changed when the online service, "Flipnote Hatena" shut down. It was on there where I learned most of the basics of animating, and although my animating skills are great, I still have a long way to go before I'm ready to publish anything. However, through this class, I will learn the many methods and all of the intricacies that go into making a good animation. I believe this class will help me grow as an artist, an animator, and a person and help me achieve my goals in life.

And the rest is history.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bouncing Ball After Effects

Rotorscope